- The OT project has received $ 18.1 billion in financing since its inception, of which $ 9.6 billion was shareholder loans, $ 4.3 billion was project financing, and $ 4.1 billion was equity financing.
- In terms of shareholder loans, $ 5.3 billion has been repaid from 2010 to date from free cash flows and project financing loans. This fiscal year’s shareholder loan balance is $ 7.2 billion. Of this, $ 5.6 billion is principal and $ 1.7 billion is accrued interest.
- In terms of project financing, in 2016, the project received a $ 4.3 billion loan from the International Bank, Financial Institutions, of which $ 1 billion was accrued in interest and $ 1 billion was repaid. In 2020, it repaid $ 23 million in principal.
- Operating income loss is recorded in the financial statements for 2013-2020 at $ 9 billion.
- The income statement in the financial statements is $ 4.5 billion, while the tax revenue statement loss is $ 2.7 billion (carry forward loss).
- The government has so far received $ 1.8 billion in taxes and fees from the OT project on a cash basis, while the shareholder side has received $ 2.8 billion return on a cash basis. In 2020, the return to the parties are 44% for the government and 56% for the shareholders.